Sunday, January 29, 2017

Warm Thoughts and Hot Guys To End January.

Hey guys!  Been taking it slow with the commissions this month, cause I pre-ordered the Nintendo Swtich.  I actually got to play Splatoon 2 yesterday! I should do a post about that...but that is not why you guys come here.  It's been a miserable month of snow and ice, so I asked FallenAngel to send Vann Illian on vacation to the tropics.   Here he is with a young man named Poputola, who wants to get a better grip on Vanns snorkel. (Scroll down for that action.)  If you would care to see more of this pairing, please leave a comment.
It was great to do this, cause we had this pose in mind since the summer.  Fallens really has Vann mesmerized...I guess he will be putty in that young mans hands!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...