Monday, October 26, 2015

Haruka And Makoto FREE Their Dicks On Halloween Night!

Hey guys, got something off the hook for Halloween tonight!  FallenAngel created this piece just a couple days ago.  I wanted to see the stars of the Swimming Anime FREE! put together on Halloween night.  The scrumptious swim mates find themselves being illuminated by ghosts! Bedazzled by each others perfect bodies in the soothing light of the Halloween spirits, the two teens decide to finally act on their passion for each other.   Alone in the graveyard they pull down their swim trunks and size each other up.  Nothing like frot at midnight with the man you love.


 Super huge thanks to FallenAngel for pouring all his creative best into this lovely picture. I was dying to see what he was going to do as he slowly showed me the image come together. I hope you guys like it too. I haven't seen much of Free!, but I did fall in love with the figures I found on amiami, that I bought Haruka Nanase and plan to one day get Makoto Tachibana as well. I was on the swim team when I was young, so this series intrigues me a lot!  I doubt there is anything as hot as Fallens image in the actual anime though! :P

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you liked Free! I actually enjoyed that series quite a bit. (Even with all the anime tropes in it)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...