Saturday, September 12, 2015

Another Hidden John Carter Penis From Michael Whelan Gods Of Mars Cover

This discovery wasn't made by me, but by the artist NeverPoster. He has the original lighter print of Gods Of Mars cover and discovered yet another cock hidden in the shadows!  (We both share this obsession!)  He was lucky enough to find the image online as well.  He asked me to try to manipulate the image a little more to see if I could find anything.  I present to you our findings!  This time I am CERTAIN there is a cock there.  What do you guys think? 







Years ago I went back to the Princess Of Mars Cover and used the same techniques. I had the same findings, but I never presented them here. Maybe I should...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...