Sunday, May 17, 2015

Skelldon Stands Tall By Xelgot

Hey guys I got a slew of great art for you this long weekend.  Stuff from many talented artist.  I'm going to start my posting with this pure piece of eye candy by Xelgot.  I am new to Xelgots art.  I discovered him on Tumblr when I had just started posting.  (Thank you explore feature.)  I must say, he does some absolutely wonderful pieces.  Many of which I have reblogged!  I was really excited that he opened up his commission just now and I was fortunate enough to snag a slot.
He's very sweet to work with.  The communication is great and he produced this piece with great speed. I can highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a picture done.  He does not do nudes, but as Mr. Burns says, "Call me old-fashioned, but movies were sexier when the actors kept their clothes on."  That is certainly applicable to this piece! The focused eyes of Xelgots Skelldon drew me right into the image.  It was like I could feel the breeze and almost caress that perfectly chiseled body.   Sigh... :D  Where was I?  Oh yes...here is the picture.  Enjoy!

You can check out his tumblr here:

http://xelgot.tumblr.com/

His Deviantart page can be found through this link here:

http://xelgot.deviantart.com/

You will find a wide variety of beautiful fantasy men and woman on both sites!  I hope you guys will take the time to check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...