Friday, January 23, 2015

Smash Bros Skinny Dip! OR Shulk Foresees A Sword Fight


I had to share this the second I got it.  FallenAngels really cute take on my concept for a Smash Bros Skinny Dip! Looks like Mangus has a new twink to fawn over and Pit isn't going to take this betrayal lightly!  Who can blame Mangus with the Duck Hunt duck moistening up that slender bod right in front of him? Instant boner!

I don't know much about Shulk, outside of what I have seen in Super Smash Bros 4.  When I found his swimsuit outfit, I couldn't help, but have naughty thoughts. (That's what it is there for, come on.)  I guess I will have to pick up the 3DS remade later this year to find out more about him, as the Wii game is super hard to find now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...