Monday, August 4, 2014

RPG Dimata To The Rescue!

RPG Dimata rushes to the rescue of his baby brachiosaurus friend. The juvenile carnotaurus didn't know what hit him! Dimata may look all soft and cute, but even in chibi form he packs a wallop! 

Here for your enjoyment today I have the first of two chibi drawings done for me by twin team of Studiokawaii. That's right, I had the extreme pleasure of working with the acclaimed team behind the beloved yaoi manga series Treasures! The first gay manga I ever bought! :D
They were so great to work with. Everything went super smoothly, with fast updates, friendly communication! Being so professional in their communication and what they present on pager, I can't recommend them enough. http://www.stkawaii.com/

 The second volume of Treasures, of which I proudly own and recommend!

It's the August Civic Holiday here in Canada, so I have lots of free time on my hands for once!  I hope that you guys are having a great day.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...