Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bubble Dreams

This picture came my way at time when all the fun of the day should have been in the past.  My friends had all gone home and I expected to end the day, per usual alone. I would be sure to be facing with the reality of being another year older and all the entails a little harder at this point.  Thanks to my dear Zerimar, that turned out to not be the case.  His adorable image of us as the characters of Bubble Bobble served perfectly as a reminder that no matter how old I get, I'm still a kid at heart.  I would dream not of the fears of growing older, but of lovely memories of childhood.  Locked in a deep sleep, my dreamland was one of video games, dinosaurs and magical creatures.  For the first time in many months, I had sweet dreams.  Thank you Zerimar! <3 br="">

Zerimar wasn't the only one giving me this kind of message on Saturday.  My mom had a big surprise for me, in the form of Smurf Village cake! :P hee hee.  This cake is sooooooooooo good.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...