Friday, May 2, 2014

Anime Brithday Cray!


Hey guys!  It was Cray's birthday on the 30th of April.  To celebrate the occasion, I asked FallenAngel to anime up, or multi-talented friend!  Fallen placed him on a nice warm Chilean beach, ready for all the sexy men to come enjoy his birthday with him!  To see how well Fallen captured Tomas, here are some sexy snap shots for comparison!  Happy Birthday Cray!  All our love to you buddy! 





Cray deserves a big congratulations  for his first comic to be published by Class Comics.  It was this months Strip Show, published on his birthday!!!!!!  It features Camil-Cat having a hard time, just trying to shower in peace!





1 comment:

  1. That was so nice of you, my friend! And FallenAngel did a splendid work, I wish I had that body, hahaha.
    Thanks a lot for your kind words, and I hope people will like the Stripshow! :D
    a big hug for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...