Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nude Beach Chase Amron and Sabel


The idea behind this image was to make a prequel to an existing image by Urbanmusiq.  I had a few ideas for it, just various poses and acts the two characters could be doing.  In the end FallenAngel and I went with a simple, but effective chase scene.  Gosh, I don't know what to say about this one.  We did it during a time when most of my days were spent at the hospital.  I remember drawing the sketches, sending them and okaying it all.  It was done really quickly.  There's not much story behind the creation of this one. I'm just glad Fallen was able to handle it all so well.  I think I had to go over Fallens work while taking a break in the waiting room on my ipod a few times. 
It's very sexy. I wasn't sure that Fallen was going to show all of Sabel, but he did.  Hee hee.  I really love the sweet smile gracing Amrons face here.   Oh I guess there is one kinda interesting story.  Fallen (wisely) toned it down a bit.  My original idea was to have the dolphin experiencing an anime style nose bleed out his blow hole.  Kinda glad we didn't go that way in retrospect. I really don't think that would have looked right. XD  Below is the wicked image that inspired it all.  So will the Dilim comic have a scene like this?  I won't tell! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...