Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Morning Standees

It's Saturday morning and it is PISSING rain out. Looks like I won't be doing much today, so I might as well post to my hearts content. XD Best thing to do when stuck inside is to curl up with a good book, or do a little arts and crafts. So here are some fun standees and cut outs!

Look at Mickey, don't he know all? XD
I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful feedback regarding the back to school special post. Everyone seem to want more. I had enough for 10 posts. Maybe I should do another one!

This is by far my favorite standee/cut out find. It's from a Finish box of Rice Krispies that features the Great Mouse Detective. Totally random find. I'm glad someone preserved this. I haven not seen this movie since it was in the theaters way back when it came out. I was little tyke, but I remember loving it. Did you know the character appears in Darkwing Duck?

Not a standee, or anything, but I love this art from a Japanese Nightmare Before Christmas puzzle. Halloween is coming soon, I had better start making plans.

1 comment:

  1. Man the classic Goffy is well kinda.....weird...

    Nice Nightmre before Christmas artwork :D

    Great mouse detective, a few "scary" scene on the final battle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...