Monday, August 13, 2012

Drill Dreepa Jerks His Uncut Cock and My Trip To The Ultimate Dinosaurs Exhibit

Fallen had not draw Drill Deepa in a long while so I asked him to do him striking a pose as he jerks off his big brown uncut boner. He's really working it, but I don't think he's close to cumming, unlike his friends behind him. Marshall and Crescent are already done. No doubt watching Drill set them off early. He looks really cool here. I like the scruffy facial hair. He kinda looks like an old time movie star!


Here are some pictures from my visit to the Ultimate Dinosaurs exhibit at the Royal Ontario Museum. I got to see many dinosaurs I always dreamed of seeing as well as many that were featured in the recent series Planet Dinosaur. It was a truly moving experience for a dinosaur enthusiast like me! :D After a really shitty July, I needed something to inspire me.

This giant sauropod mount was not at the entrance last time I was at the ROM in 2007.


I wanted to see a Herrerasaurus since I was 14. It was listed as one of the first dinosaurs in a book I had as a child. :D He's not as big as I thought he was!



Cryolophosaurus is a Jurassic dinosaur from the Antarctic. It has one wicked skull.


Style and flair was something this exhibit had to spare. The ROMS dinosaur display sorely lacks this ever since the change.



They say they had their heads set facing down.

I never thought I would ever see a Suchomimus up close. Those claws are bigger then my head!

Check out the photo below the skull to get a good idea of it's size!

Ouranosaurus is a duck bill like animal related to iguanadon. He has a thumb spike, but it's smaller then iguanadons. Some scientist think she stored fat in her frill. To get a better idea of how bit it was, that frill along is about 1.5 meters in height. He truly was a brave reptile to live among the fearsome predators of it's time.



Just when I thought I had seen it all I laid eyes upon this little fellow named Simosuchus. Do you know what he is? He's a plant eating crocodile! Amazing right? :D


It's fucking Majungasaurus from Madagascar!!! Another creature I was so excited to see. This animals hands were useless. It's fingers couldn't even move independently. That says a lot about the power of this monsters bite, that it didn't need hands to grasp prey. There was some interesting notes about the skulls structure being able handle struggling prey.

My new favorite dinosaur the wonderful Amargasaurus from Argentina. I was pissed there was no merchandise based on this animal.


I could not believe my eyes, it was Carnotaurus!!! O__O The great carnivorous bull!!! I almost fell over. Seeing this great hunter is dream come true for any dinosaur fan.

This picture was taken with the camera above my head looking straight up. Carnotaurus was a tall animal.


This was one of a couple interactive screens. There were motion censors that picked up your movements and the animals would react as you strolled passed. I stood in front of the Sauropods and they got excited and started jumping up and down! XD

Guess who? :D

The biggest meat eater ever, straight from South America, it's Giganotosaurus. What a thrill to see this beast it was! You feel so small beside it.


My mom wanted me to take this picture. He's a such a cute stuffed toy. I didn't dare look at the price.

Dress like Wilma Flintstone with real fossil jewelery!

Beautiful and expensive dinosaurs. The Stegosaurus was 70 dollars. >__<


4 comments:

  1. Very nice Prof DP :D man its nice seeing these bones upclose..and glad they dont exist here anymore^^; I do wish that vegetarian croc would still be alive ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, I am no prof man! I was hoping they would have had something, a magnet, or a cup, or a stuffed version of that croc, but they had nothing. Very lame! XD

      Delete
    2. Seeing it almost like Snappytep ^^

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a really fun time :D I haven't been to a museum for so long, and I'm a huge dinosaur nut ;_;

    Just a little nitpick, Giganotosaurus isn't THE biggest carnivorous dinosaur, though he is in the top five. The title of largest carnosaur belongs to Spinosaurus. In length and height, Spino reigns; weight is debatable, Spino might have had a more slender build than other dinosaurs his size and been around the same weight as Giganoto, Carcharadonto, and Tyrannosaurus.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...