Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dinosaur Prince Jerked Off By Sexy Paleontologists Fucking By MiOworks

That title is a mouthful, but what else was I gonna call this, but what it is? XD
This is the latest, greatest piece by Mr. MiOworks for me. This one features our original cast of characters, half human ruler of Prehistoric Paradise, Dinosaur Prince and paleontologists extraordinaire Marshall Copeland and assistant and good buddy, Mista Drill Deepa.

Drill has not been used in an image in a long time. I think Fallen drew him last in 2010, if I'm not mistaken. MiO did a superb job on all three men. I really Marshalls face and expression. It's so classic anime. Check out those foreskin lips on Drill. Yummy!!! He did a fantastic job on Dinosaur Prince, especially on the skin details. The dinosaur part looks so sleek! I still say MiO should be drawing up comics! I hope you guys enjoy his take on some hardcore ass fucking! I know I did! Thanks again Mio!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...