Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hunky Zodiac Men By Guytoonist

Guytoonist recently attended a Megacon. (In hinsight I should have made you all aware of that previously...) In preperation for the event he created some bookmarks that featured the hunkiest versions of the Zodiac characters you can imagine. Each one is adorned with armor that is cholk full of brilliant details. You really have to sit and examine each one at length to take in all the grand details. I had the honor of being able to see these boys get created. That was awesome. I am not sure if Guytoonist still sells them, but I don't think asking would hurt. :D

It's hard to pick favorites, but if I had to, I would say that Cancer, with his elegant shell armor and the dangerous Scorpio are my personal favorites. They put me in mind of Chiida, sorta primordial, ancient, yet very dashing. They would make good adversaries, or comrades to the Trilobite man. To see them all check out his blog through the link below:

2 comments:

  1. Guy you know we want those shields out of the way LOL* then again its a con so more safe art , yes? :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...