Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Urbanmusiq 2012

Last week Sirio, FallenAngel and myself got together to wish Urbanmusiq a little happy birthday. Sadly, my PC was down for most of that week and I never got a chance to post the birthday wishes on his birthday. Well, here they are tonight. Two sexy images featuring many of Lenos loves. :)

First off is this splendid image of Mr. Armon. He's doing a nude coolie hat dance. He's just sprung out the cake and is now tearing up the club with his sexy wiggle. Forget the cake, I want a mouth full of Sirio style sausage! ;P I know how much Urbanmusiq likes to dance at the club, so I was really happy when Sirio made such a fitting idea for his creators birthday. I bet there's not much more Leon De Leon would like then to dance with Amron for real on his special day. I bet the two of them would wear each other trying to out dance one another! Awesome work Sirio. Amron is such a stud!

For Fallens image I asked him if he would like to do a little hentai for Leon. Man, was Fallen excited to do this one. He loves Amrons lover Sabell so much. She always draws her so busty!!! She's even giving the booby queen herself Lara Croft a run for her money! Urbanmuiqs favorite game character is Lara Croft, so of course we paired them for a little light lesbian action. Amron looks like he's about to faint! :P FallenAngels Lara Croft is really cute. I love the dark skin and was glad he wanted to put her in shades. She looks very cool! I always liked Lara, she's a classy chick. :P

Happy Birthday again Urban! XD

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sirio, Fallen and MAtt for the GOrgeous pieces!!
    :)

    *BIG HUGS*
    Leon/Urbanmusiq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urbanmusiq, your welcome pre :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...