Monday, January 30, 2012

They Made WHAT? Capcom Commando Board Game!

It's always interesting to see games that were fairly popular here getting tons of attention in their home country of Japan. I was pretty blown away last night when I found pictures of a board game based on Capcom's classic Commando. (Senjō no Ōkami.) Is it me, or does the art look like it might have been done by legendary Dragon Ball artist Akira Toriyama?'

The game was made by Bandai. This version was released by Jolly Game and the writing does not look Japanese, or even Chinese to me. (Maybe Thai?)

Love these detailed instructions. Tell your enemies to 'Go to hell!' Ah, good old family fun! XD



The official Japanese release. If anyone ever sees this on E-Bay let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. Actually thats korean, so you got a korean ver, cool :D except for the last 2 illus those are japanese ver :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's Korean. Cool. Good eye!
      No, sadly I don't own it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...