Monday, January 30, 2012

RPG Dimata Swings Out Of Danger

Tonight the second image by K3RRY. This time he took on RPG Dimata. He actually did this on Saturday afternoon, right after sending the Kid Icarus image. The man loves interruption free weekends and so do i! :D K3rry knows I like my Tarzan, so he went in an exciting new direction with the image I had proposed. RPG Dimata looks very mature in this image. He has nice defined features and such a luchious head of hear. I wonder if the pterosaur is drooling due to hunger of lust for those hard buns and unbelievably big sausage? XD I know K3RRY is a huge Nintendo fan and when I the sky with the sun blazing I got this whole 'Links Awakening' vibe. Very fitting for our little RPG adventurer. Thanks so much K3RRY! :D

Today is Draw a Dinosaur Day. Lots of people got into the spirit on Facebook, including myself. :P

http://drawadinosaurday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...