Friday, September 2, 2011

Planet Dinosaur Coming



A very cool looking show coming this September about Dinosaurs. I love the CG backgrounds. It gives it a real prehistoric feel. I vastly prefer this over Walkings constant use of locals of today. (I found that to be very hit and miss.) I kinda hope it's not done by the same crew as the 'Walking With' series. I found the 'Walking With' series to be very mixed bag. There was a lot of incorrect statements presented as fact, that will definitely remain in the conscious of the general public for decades to come. I love the odd looking creatures shown in the preview. I just hope this show doesn't feature any fake species like the giant spiders of Walking With Beasts. There will be a war among the dino geeks. :P

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...