Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lastmanouthere Presents Bulging Wild Tiger!


Just before I left for Disney this was placed into my inbox by Lastmanouthere. I let this sit for too long! Wild Tiger would be upset. :P It's been a loooong time since I featured some of his wonderful work, so it gives me great pleasure to share this with the world today. I can't get enough of Wild Tiger. Lastmanouthere did a very wicked job on the character. He drew a few awesome poses for me to select from. It was a tough choice, but in the end we went with this one. I felt his Kotetsu Kaburagi looks quite dashing like this. :D
He's got some great abs and I love the fact that his nipples are poking at the tight outfit. I wonder if he just jumped past Blue Rose? XD Though all his muscles are sexy, the most desirable one is trying with great desperation to free itself from his speedo. Lastman gave him one manly steel bar topped with a fist sized head. (And this thing hasn't even grown to its full girth yet.) Thanks so much Lastmanouthere. He is gorgeous. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...