Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pixiv Artists I love むまがい Big Muscle Men!


I recently started to explore Pixiv. Thanks to the help of a few people like Madiunshorn along with some of my own self exploration, I have found tons of artists to admire in a very short time! :D I have to limit the time I spend on there, or I will go crazy! XD
I think I will do some spotlight blogs based on what I have found there. One artist who's works I must show is むまがいs (shams)? He has some cock throbbing comics and drool worthy hunks in his gallery. If you like big exaggerated muscles, cute cartoon guys, mega pecks, huge uncut dicks and foreskin play, then check him out. :D

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1026559

He has a lot of bara style mangas in his gallery. My favorite was this one about a genie! It's not translated into English, but it's not hard to figure out what's going on.




1 comment:

  1. There sure is a lot of Asian-based art you're finding over there. It all works because so many people are good at drawing outrageously buff characters. :D BIIG. I like the very last image the most, probably.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...