Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lil' Deep Redesign Portrait by Guytoonist


I went onto Facebook to find a very nice surprise a couple hours ago. Guytoonist decided to do a speed painting of Lil'Deep! I certainly wouldn't call it a speed painting, as I see a lot of attention to detail. He gave the character a couple new neat touches. He boasts a sharp looking nose that makes him slightly more aquatic looking and his gills were placed along his neck instead of on his cheeks. Neat! :D The portrait is really sexy and has a bit of wonder to it too. Reminds me of something you would find in a mysteries of the unknown style of book. If only there were sexy sharks listed in those old books! Time Life would have gotten money out of me. (Had I had any money and Guytoonist was old enough to work in the 80s...XD)
Way to make my day Guytoonist! You rock!!! He's gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. He got that surf guy-hunk look and that grin ^_^ , great work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...