Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cretaceous Threesome By Maduinshorn

I proudly present to you all Romer, Skelldon and Tonia, three of my first boys now formed by the pen and ink of Maduinshorn! The three have created a tower of sex in the opening of a jungle. Their steamy sex has the volcanoes themselves erupting! God, as if it isn't hot enough! It's one heck of a scorcher here and this art is libel to melt my PC screen. :P

It was accelerating to watch Mario draw these men. Skelldon has the most wonderful hair and killer elbow spikes. As the central hunk he shines. Tonia has lost his twinkiness and gone full out beefcake here! The wild ankylosaur teen is spread wide, ready to take both these monster cocks at once if he has too. Maduinshorn was very inquisitive about his tail and came up with a very intriguing design. Very cool! :D I like how the tails meet in an almost heart shape. Sorta solidifies the more amorous side of Tonia and Skelldons relationship with one another. Romer, as true to his parasaurolophus roots stands tall and proud over the others. (Okay so that's the old school duckbill, but hey I grew up with those displays at the ROM.) He's a huge hunky piece of man candy topped with tons of little details. Even the frill on his dick has indents and ruffles in the skin. It was a very nice touch giving him a lighter underside to his tail.

I have to hand it to Maduinshorn, he put as much beauty and wonder into the background as he did with the men. The trees all look so lush. The palm tress all have such nice details. I wish I could draw a volcano as detailed as that. I like how it connects along the horizon. I wonder what lies far beyond on the other side? One can only hope to imagine the hunks Maduinshorn would fill the land with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...