Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hot Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Figures

Found these online the other day. These sexy Jojo figures that came out in 2009. I would love to buy Jotaro. I Can't find the purple version for sale online. Anybody know of any good online stores to look at besides, E-bay, Playasia and Yesasia? E-bay is insane...they want $130 for it. :( Ah, well the images are good enough! :D I included some smaller and close up pictures of the same poses. You can see that up close, he's not as perfect as he seems. I can say that about a lot of guys though. XD


First picture I found of the figure.


I can't believe I am typing this, but I really want Vanilla Ice. :P


This makes me laugh cause my best friend was so in love with this series back in the day and hes' soooooooo straight. I think we need to have a talk. XD

8 comments:

  1. you should try its capcom fightning game :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! It was hard at first, but once I got used to it I was okay. I beat it with Jotaro this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite familiar with the series but I'm not all that exposed to any of it besides what I've seen online. It looks like the characters look cool, but the clothing is way too tight and/or goofy to be normal. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some exposure to it back in the day. I would have got the Dreamcast game, but I didn't know enough about the series. My friends told me it wasn't much. (They were wrong.) So I missed out for a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should try the boss he's sooooo super cheap when your stand meter is super full to 6 - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can always remember so much about these games! The version I downloaded on Mame doesn't let me use the boss. (I don't think.) :( I will have to get the Dreamcast game one day. ^_^ It's a pretty underrated title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this manga.....and Jotaro !♥...i have a little figure of Kakyoin with Hyerophant green and Jotaro with Star Platinum.... Small but perfect! =P I also had the game !!
    HoraHora xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. That figure is heavenly...and I don't even really like action figures (the only figures I own are the Danger Girl ones, and those were a gift. But I love Danger Girl so WHA-EVA)

    Wow, the quality on both of them is so chic.

    (Also, I finished the one sketch part and sent it but it may have ended up in your other folder because it has an attachment. Be sure to check it out)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...