Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A little D and D FallenAngel Style


This is my latest commission from FallenAgnel. It's the Fighter and the Green magic user from Dungeons and Dragon from Capcom. We had a couple ideas in mind and we for the D'Raven clinging to the cavern ceiling while riding the huge cock of Crassus. Adding to the treasure trove was Fallens idea. LOL. I really love his take on Crassus, his skin is a perfect tan of dark orange. His blue eyes aglow with happy focus. His legs and balls are so huge and strong looking. I feel this is just the start of my request for him by Fallen. D'Raven is a sweet smooth twink with a wonderfully wrinkled foreskin.
Great work!

Speaking of mythical warriors, Zahn 2 just came out!!! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like it and I'm happy what it turned out on the design as well :D - FallenAngel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...