Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Prehistoric Explosion! From Irish Elk with Wings, to the Worlds first Super Killing Machine.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, a bad eye, flooding and lord knows what else, I have gotten REALLY far behind on this blog. So here we go, one GIANT post. I hope you are ready. Sadly I will not be able to give as much praise to each picture as I usually do, but if I don't post now, I will never catch up.

Let's start off with my newest acquaintance dragmire I was the first to commission her and I had JUST had to get her to take on Skelldon here he is:



The background reminds me of all those cool Dinosaur movies from the late 60's.


My reaction:
Hi, this is so freaking great. What a pose!!! DRAMTIC!!! I knew you would do an super sweet job on my Barbarian boy. You know your bara, like my penis knows the front of my palm. That is one wicked colouring job. Interesting how you choose to not make the shoulder spikes a solid black. It's a cool change, no doubt. It's like they have been lightened by extensive time in the desert sun. It's also fun to see someone add a some charms of their own to any preexisting character and you certainly did a lot of that. I love your take on him. He has so much personality just in his face alone!!! :) I love how his balls are squeezing in to his body as he shoots. NOW that's a hot interesting detail. XD
I really love how his clothes and sword came out. They are so cool. Love them blowing in the hot dry desert winds. All the shading on his body is great. And that nose so cool. The grinding spike teeth that appear to really get the orgasm across as powerful add much to the image as well, giving him a more savage appearance. (NICE TOUCH, Pats your shoulder!)
All in all this is magnificent and I hope it helps bring in many more commissions for you.
To anyone wanting to know, Dragmire was a total professional, showing me all the steps and asking me many questions. I highly recommend.

Dragmire is current working on a second commission as I type this!


Next up I proudly present a hand made masterpiece of Epic classic adventure book proportions. It's Chiida and Dimata like you have never seen them before. This one took since June to produce. I hope you all dig Balorkin's amazing pencil skills, for this was all done by hand no PC features added


Now this is a graphic novel cover leading you to adventure and passion!

My Reaction:

WOW WOW WOW! Take my breath away....This is astounding man. :heart::heart::heart:
I mean this has to be one of the best and oh so professional pieces of physical Art I have ever commissioned. You seem to have channeled the spirit of every Conan, or Tarzan Comic that they used to sell back in the day. This really captured my heart from the start.
I am in love with this image. So much detail. baLOrKIn was very professional to deal with. I was sent constant updates and given various features to pick and choose from on the characters. Making him very highly recommended for commissions.
Chiida is just so sexy and well sculpted here. He's a real powerhouse of masculinity and Nubian beauty. I knew you would do an excellent job oh his body and trilobite features, but talk about having to take a step back, he's a masterpiece by himself. :) I can't get over how gorgeous his face and nose are. Not to mention all the cool ornaments. :heart::widesmile:
Dimata is stunning. His tusks look so cool, his body so firm and his face so handsome. I love the foreskin over the head look. Very hot. Cute tail and ears too. :happyhappy::heart:
Cute little voodoo doll, that steam is making Dimata HOT! LOL.
Hope you can do another some time!:





Check out the Wicked cool sketch. I new I was in for a treat from the start. Yeah I killed the tail....


Recently I contacted the every talented Caravaggia to do a couple of my boys. The Brand new King Elk Wing. Leader of Trishes tribe he has wings made of antlers connected by a velvet membrane. He's a strong proud black character with various types of hair on his amble frame. Sadly that lead to a little confusion and poor Caravaggia assumed he was white at firs! LOL. I hope to share some of my sketches of him too. They were all inspired by Patrick Fillions book HOT CHOCOLATE. The character came to me on the way to a Baseball game. Anyway like you will see in my reaction, if you want a hot black man you go to Caravaggia. Her sexy cartoony style is unlike anyone else on Y!gallery.




My reaction:

I have to say that despite the many character design changes, you never got discouraged and kept trying and making the picture better and better. I am very thankful that you were very professional! You worked so darn hard and it really shows!
I had to ask you to draw my new character Elk Wing, King of the Irish Elk people! I mean, when you want a gorgeous black man, you're one of the first people I think of! And Dang he is gorgeous! :heart::happyhappy:
I love how how you did his glider wings, made of antlers. I really dig how you did the attachment of the velvet skin to the tips of the wings! So cool! Heck you even got the pubes right!!! WOO! XD You got all the colours perfect! Especially that deep purple penis head! (Drools!)
Chiida the trilobite is so stunning. I love his thin mid section. That's so sexy! His face and chest are to die for!!! You did an amazing job on his Armour and trilobite head. Love the face paint, the rings of gold and the cute feathers! Thanks so much for adding those from my sketches! XD He's soooo hawt! XD
Love the little triceratops skull on the staff, witch are both so cool by the way!
Excellent job on the background. I wonder if those are their morning erections? Have they met each other after just waking up and are experiencing a fit of uncontrollable anger and passion? The sun is really nice.
Thanks so much!




The images sketches went through many changes, from the wings being turned from Bone to antler, to the eye on the Trilobite being filled with an eye and not a hollow hole.


The picture was fleshed out very quickly.


This is a work in progress .gif. You may have to save it to see it work. It shows the entire process. Awesome huh? :)

A little while ago I really wanted to test myself out and do something no one had done before. Well take on a creature no one had done before anyway. After watching Walking with Dinosaurs I had the urge to take on the great sea beast Anomalocaris. When I showed my doodles I was met with interest coupled with flat out rejection... But I don't despair. I sent the sketches, some images of the real animal and as much detail as could to Master Naphtali. Again at a later date I will reveal my sketches as well.


I was amazed at how well he followed my design on the worlds first monstrous killing machine.





Another day on the Beach.

My reaction:

Thanks so much Naphtali for taking on such a strange request as Anomalocaris. This little know animal came to light in the 1970's and is often cited as the worlds first super predator. (About 1-2 meters long.) I hope people dig him as much as I do!:widesmile::heart:

You did a fantastic job creating a professional version based on my doodles. I was floored by him the moment I opened the very dramatic sketch you sent. :) I really love the designs you placed all over his body and face. It gives him a kind of tribal look, almost Aztec, or Mexican that is just so fitting. :wink: Thanks for including the flipper ears and Trilobite earring! (These things lived off of Trilobites, or so they say.)
He's so handsome, from the cute eyes, that huge chin to his messy hair. Nice extra eyes and gaping secondary mouth. He's a wonder to behold and I could not be happier with him!
Not to forget your out of this world Dimata. That is one of the most expressive and amazingly sexy poses he has ever been put in. I love those tusks and face!! OMG so cute! I hope I can get you to do more of him one day. I yam in love! Did I mention how cool the tusks are? XD:lol:
And you topped it off with such an unexpectedly wonderful background. It's like early morning on the surf.
Nice touch putting Dimatas foot deep into the water. I adore the clouds and waves. So peaceful, yet at the same time, the colours give the hint of beach lost in time.
Watch out boys you might get crabs! XD
Thank you good sir! Always a pleasure!


I have many plans for Carie in the near future.

Ok one more new character then I will wrap this up for today.
This one came about by pure chance. I asked Bogomil to draw Dimata for me. well the rest is explained in my reaction. He turned out to be a very enthusiastic and professional artist.



I proudly Preset the Leader of the Mastodon Tribe Elmic.

My reaction:
This commission was a very nice change of pace. I asked Bogomil if he wouldn't mind doing a picture of Dimata in his amazing style. Very soon after wards I had the head and shoulders of this wonderful fellow in my in box. I soon found out that not only was Bogomil interested in drawing Dimata he wanted to create an original character for me as well. I liked what I saw and decided this should be the Master Mastodon leader of Dimatas tribe. I think I will call him Elmic.
It was cool too see the various sketches and the progress you were making with him. I enjoyed letting you go wild. :heart:
Thanks man! You did such a great job on him! I love how beefy he looks. All his body paint looks so cool as he prepares for the hunt! Great pose, and facial expression as well. I dig that ornament. :) Those tufts of hair on his arms look so warm and snuggable!
Thanks for providing me with a version sans the body paint! He looks like he just came out of the bath...so hot! XD
What an honor, I got you to do your first tasteful nude! XD I seem to have that effect on people....
Funny, the night my apartment floods, I get an image of a hunk standing in the cool waters of pond!




An amazing head shot not unlike something you would find in a museum display or prehistory book on early man. Stunning first draft.

A part 2 of this blog will be added soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...